Partner with E78 Advisor’s senior leadership to develop the company’s inorganic growth strategy and to evaluate & to execute business development transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, and corporate partnerships.
Job Description: Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions
In this role, you will help shape the direction of E78, based on key business insights & a deep understanding of prevailing market dynamics. You will also play a critical role in driving growth through acquisition.
- Support senior leadership in developing inorganic strategy and priorities, including through portfolio analysis, target evaluation, scenario planning/modeling and strategic evaluation
- Identify new areas for investment and growth both inside and outside of the company’s core businesses
- Lead and conduct business, industry, and competitor analysis to develop strategies to support business growth and profitability
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional deal teams in the execution of business development transaction, including the evaluation, structure, due diligence and negotiation of mergers and acquisition transactions
- Manage the M&A pipeline
- Utilize proven process to drive the due diligence and close process
- Communicate regularly and effectively with senior management regarding the activities above
- Prior professional services or banking business development or delivery experience
- Demonstrated ability and experience in negotiating business purchase, merger, and corporate partnership agreements
- Demonstrated ability to translate business challenges and issues into M&A
- Minimum 5 years of direct Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) experience
- Proven financial analysis experience
- Proven transaction negotiations experience
- Demonstrated experience on and understanding of the global advisory services industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Availability for domestic travel on short notices
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
If you’re a qualified applicant, please sent your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
E78 Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. E78 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.